Blaze Solution Architect
Role: Blaze Solution Architect
Job Location: Rosemont, IL
Position Type: Fulltime/Permanent
Main Purpose of Role: Capgemini’s FICO Blaze Solution Architect has a deep experience envisioning and designing policy solutions from a technology perspective. Experience with designing solutions in Blaze. Well versed in Business & Technical aspects of Core Insurance platforms and solutions.
Skills and Experience needed:
• Develops solution alternatives that the teams will use to select a solution to meet business parameters.
• Identifies and documents the risk assessment of the PC solution.
• Creates PC solution estimates, scope, assumptions and business parameters.
• Aligns and maintains the Blaze solutions with enterprise architecture and roadmap.
• Provides governance that the program conforms to architecture.
• Develops the solution scope, analysis, alternatives, roadmap and costing during Concept.
• Validates architectural impacts of post-Concept deliverables, including scope and requirements changes.
• Develops plan for architecture governance activities for integration into the overall project plan.
• Participates in change requests during the project lifecycle that will impact the solution architecture
• Participates and provides input/recommendations into Blaze architecture options review, gap analysis and the Blaze technical hypotheses validation and refinement
• Provides subject matter specialist advice with regards to Blaze, including input on best practices
• Provides input on time, effort and impact associated with potential configurations/customizations
• Responsible for the relevance, technical integrity and quality of the PC solution delivered by the program
• Leads the high Level Design of PC solutions based on business requirements.
• Provides support to service management teams for root cause analysis and problem resolution.
• Works closely with project/program managers to refine scope, sizing & estimates, delivery timelines
• Defines the guiding principles and leading practices related to PC integration and data
Bachelors degree required
Masters degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years in data migration and project management.
• Strong insurance operations experience including understanding of the strategy, business planning, procedures, risks, controls and how this leads to the financial production.
• Strong understanding and SQL skills of Blaze.
• Experience with large scale development, data integration and analytical projects are required.
• Experience with large/very large databases is required.
• Previous experience leading and executing enterprise level ETL/Data transformation/Data Migration strategy and implementation including technical requirement gathering, risk mitigation, timelines, and technical recommendations.
Prepare detailed design documents for data migration
• Define technical specifications for workflows, business rules, data transformation rules.
• Lead requirements gathering workshops related to Data Migration strategy and implementation.
• Excellent communication skills.
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law