030657-Network Engineer 4 at NYC,NY
- Multi-site Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and IVRs
- Experience creating and implementing call center scripts/programs.
- Experience creating and implementing call center management reports.
- Experience developing use cases and test plans for call center scripts/programs preferred.
- Experience with voice gateways and Cisco Unified CVP (Customer Voice Portal) preferred.
- Experience with Contact Center and CRM/CTI integration preferred
- Experience with implementing managing and supporting call recording
- Ability to interact professionally with a variety of institutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Desire to grow knowledge and skill set through on-the-job training, formal classroom training, and independent research
• Experiance in Router/Switich/Wireless+G33
• fair amount of experiance on Firewall & Proxy`s
• Incident/Problem Management & Root Cause Analysis
• Troubleshooting Routing and switching related issues
• Performance Optimization
• Hardware troubleshooting, break-fix maintenance
• Troubleshooting L2 and L3 Circuits
• Carry out Hardware upgrades
• Routing Policies deployment
• Change Management ownership
• Work on Firewall policies
• Knowledge on NATing i.e. STATIC/DYNAMIC.
• Access list configuration for restricting traffic.
• Link Loop Testing in co-ordination with the Supplier ISP
• Work with Hardware Vendor to identify Failed hardware and work on it RMA
• Timely Escalation of cases to Level 3 Team
• CCNA Certified, Certified in CCNP Routing & Switching
• Hand on experience on Routing, Switching and firewall troubleshooting.
• Must have CUCM and Knowledge the of Audio codes and Gateway functionality and Overall implementation, migration of Skype for Business application service.
• OSI model and IP subnetting understanding.
• Knowledge in Routing that includes static and dynamic routing protocols (EIGRP/OSPF/BGP).
• Knowledge in Layer 2 and layer 3 switching environment which includes VTP,STP,RSTP,Etherchannels, L3 redundancy protocols.
Worked on Cisco WLC and versed in the management of Cisco AP's.
• Basic knowledge on Nexus in terms of VPC and FEX
• High level troubleshooting in Routing, Switching and Wireless related scenarios.
• Hands on experience on Monitoring tools preferably Whatsup Gold.
• Reporting Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly
• Maintain Knowledgebase, Sop`s
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Day to day management and support
• Being part of a team of technical specialists in service delivery and transitional projects;
• Monitoring of theNetworks , addressing any issues raised and ensuring that contracted services are met;
• Proactive maintenance of the Network estate;
• Patching & Upgrades
• implementing service improvements;
- Designs, installs, configure supports, optimize and administer server and/or network systems and applications
- Programs/scripts solutions or modifies programs/scripts to resolve problems using a structured approach. Tests coded solutions against customer acceptance criteria to ensure quality of product
- Analyzes project needs/requirements and recommends solutions to enable enterprise integration
- Provide good customer service to internal clients, by managing the resolution of help desk tickets and tasks. This includes responding to escalations, proactively notifying customers of issues, plus assessing and communicating business impact to management
- Develops and implements systems and/or network standards, processes, and security
- Communicates with vendors to obtain configurations and best practice recommendations
- Shares on-call responsibilities for afterhours support, as required
- Attends vendor training/conferences and presentations for continuing skills development
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law