030594-Sr. Transition Manager
5-7 years transition & projects experience:
Manages the whole process of transferring services and staff from one location to another or from one service provider to another, ensuring service levels are maintained throughout.
The role also includes maintenance of the budget, project plans and reporting to the customer and internal management.
Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service on daily basis.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
· Leading transition solution to meet client needs, working with bid team, solution analysts and architects;
· Manage the transition project dynamics associated with multiple service lines and disciplines;
· Delivery of projects to time, cost and quality, accountable for up to £5M transition project, up to 2,500 days;
· Plans activities, defines project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
· Ownership of all project financials (relating to projects under your management), work plan, resource allocation making adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
· Proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, key internal and external stakeholders; Convey relevant information to an executive-level audience, ensuring client (internal management or customer) is aware of assignment progress/service status.
Builds credibility and fosters business-partnering relationships
· Develop fact-based analysis that takes into account engagement objectives, that drives delivery / project teams towards achieving client’s acceptance of deliverables
· Communicates clearly, ensuring forecast costs are understood at start of project and transition budgets agreed with account team
· Invest time in building relationships with clients. Relationships with clients.
· Provide effective guidance into Contract/SLA to ensure agreements with clients protect Capgemini's interests
· Manage Contracts with Capgemini’s Suppliers and seeks to gain maximum commercial benefit for CG
· Taking sensible risk works as part of a team or leads a team to negotiate new deals, scope extensions or ad-hoc services. Anticipate consequences adjusting actions and proposes strategies to resolve complex issues
· Contributes to a positive and supportive team culture on a project. Helps the team to improve efficiency.
· Adherence to mandated processes and procedures.
· When in charge of transition team members:
· Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
· Take responsibility for relevant people processes such us career development and performance management
· Provide feedback that is constructive, timely, meaningful, fact based and specific, communicating both strengths and areas for improvement
· Manage staff issues (timesheets, recruitment, managing overtime, holidays, appraisals, promotions, sickness, training, etc.)
- PMP Certified
- Green Belt Certified
- GPM Trained (if internal)
- Bachelor degree is required and post-graduate degree is preferred
·Executive presence and communication skills is a must
·Multicultural exposure experience
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law