030572-Senior Applications Consultant - Oracle Revenue Management Cloud Consultant
PROFILE REQUIREMENTS FOR REVENUE MANAGEMENT CLOUD CONSULTANT:
• Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of systems integration consulting or relevant industry experience
• 10+ years of demonstrated expertise in implementing Oracle ERP systems (EBS, Fusion Applications, or ERP Cloud)
• Cloud certified for one or more financials modules
• At least 2 cloud Financials implementations experience
• At least 1 Oracle Revenue Management Cloud implementation experience
• Strong EBS experience in the following applications; AR, Collections, GL, Cash Management, AP, Taxes, Reporting and Fixed Assets.
• International and Global implementation experience.
• CPA certification or an equivalent is a plus
• Strong consulting experience and business analytical skills to gather and document business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, business process designs, managing conference room pilots (CRPs), perform functional configuration, and manage testing of Financial ERP solutions
• Ability to lead a team, work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
• High commitment to exceed performance expectations
• Willingness to travel weekly as needed
• Strong internal motivation with a demonstrated desire to keep abreast of latest Oracle releases
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Responsibilities:As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law