030552-Applications Consultant 1 - Application Support MS SCCM, MS SCOM, SSRS, C#, MS SQL Server, DBMoto, Powershell
Work on maintenance driven coding projects in various technologies.
• Review and understand the application code and make related code fixes as well as configuration changes to resolve complex support issues.
• Provide support for incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple Applications.
• Strong Analytical, reasoning, problem solving and logical thinking abilities.
• Ability to work well under pressure and execute on aggressive deadlines.
• Flexible in a changing work environment and driven to succeed in a fast paced environment.
• Good communication skills, working in a team environment
• Candidates with any of the below skills will be considered:
• MS SCCM, MS SCOM, SSRS, C#, MS SQL Server, DBMoto, Powershell
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services. You learn an appropriate methodology and acquire knowledge of a business domain and a Package Based Solution. You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress. You should already demonstrate progressing skills in building solutions and in optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
• Qualification: Minimum 2 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should have progressing skills in Package Configuration.
• Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.