030499-Business Analytics Consultant
Responsible for implementing business analytics; from business concept and vision through delivery. This includes anticipating and defining business needs, developing actionable solutions recommendations, working with IT organizations and other business functions to coordinate activities, and using analytics and reporting tools to deliver analytics. As part of delivery, the person will be responsible for exploring data, determining the value and meaning of data content, integrating multiple sources of information and presenting compelling findings and conclusions. Analytics and reporting findings will be delivered through multiple vehicles, including reports, extracts, dashboards, and other appropriate tools.
• Sought as a key resource for resolution of unique or complex business problems
• Advances the interest of the company by serving on teams that are external to the organization when appropriate
• Drives continuous improvement and efficiencies beyond own scope of responsibility
• Individual typically has at least 8+ yrs of related experience
• Integrate multiple sources of information and presenting compelling findings and conclusions
• Work with business stakeholders to identify business needs and support
• Obtain data, execute reporting/analysis, perform interpretations and conclusions, and prepare recommendations
• Structure data and analysis to analyze issues and proactively identify improvement opportunities
• Conduct research studies that include collecting data from various sources, analyzing, trending and presenting the findings and recommendations to management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law