030490-Senior Applications Consultant - OCM Lead
The OCM Training Lead is responsible for the planning, development and execution of all aspects of End User Training to support the SAP implementation. He/she will work closely with the project technical leads, security lead and IT representative to ensure all aspects of the technology and business rules are integrated into the training content and delivery. He/she will ensure the Training Plan is executed per the End User Training Strategy. This role will have overall accountability for the planning, development and execution of all the Training components. This role will report into the OCM Lead.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
• Review SAP End User Training Plan; make any final adjustments as necessary
• Review Change Impacts Assessment and integrate into the Training Plan
• Create/update the Training section of the Project Plan
• Assign/coordinate trainers/instructional designers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
• Coordinate training activities with the vendors offshore team (through the vendor OCM Lead)
• Review all documents throughout the design process to ensure standards are met
• Manage and coordinate activities of instructional designers and/or vendor
• Review work plan deadlines
• Review curriculum plan
• Review standards and security mapping of roles
• Review development progress to ensure standards are met
• Approve final development products
• Coordinate meetings between the design/functional team and other functions
• Send final copies of training materials for review and approval
• Facilitate all training logistics (equipment, invitations, rooms, etc)
• Participate in pilot testing
• Coordinate activities between Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and trainers
• Facilitate training assessments
• Provide Training Summary report for each go live
• Partner in the planning process of global rollout plans for the training component
• Conversant with generally accepted Training methodologies (ADDIE), principles and practices
• Conversant with organizational development concepts and organizational analysis techniques
• Understands business process re-engineering concepts
• Detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven experience leading the training component of a global ERP implementation
• Conversant with SAP and the uPerform tool
• Experience setting up the Training environment (process) and sustainment efforts/plans
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law