030456-Delivery Architect - Cloudera Architect
• 10+ years of IT Experience,
• Define client Big Data strategy, including designing multi-phased implementation roadmaps
• Work independently, or as part of a team, to design and develop Big Data, Cloudera platform solutions
• Data wrangling of heterogeneous data, exploration and discovery of new insights
• Analysis, architecture, design, and development of data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
• Mentor junior team members
• Proficiency in SQL, NoSQL, and relational database design and development
• Experience of data mining techniques and working with data intensive applications
• Proven experience with data warehousing and data modeling, specifically building/understanding star schema–based data marts
• Ability to learn new concepts and software quickly
• Analytical approach to problem-solving; ability to use technology to solve business problems
• Passionate about learning new technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong time-management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Hands-on development using open source big data components such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, HBase, Spark.
• Experience in programming scripting languages such as Java, Python, Pearl, Ruby, C#
• Exposure to AWS platform is a plus
• Real-time analytics and batch processing a plus
• Hands-on experience with Cloudera products is a must
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
- Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
- Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Responsibilities:As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law