030443-Test Engineer - Testing Business Analyst
• Understands the business requirements of the customers and work with teams to translate them to specific software requirements.
• Understand end to end business flows and ensure processes are followed
• Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
• Drive the end to end test planning activities based on requirements
• Support offshore teams in the query resolution process
• Ensure adequate test coverage is provided and conduct reviews
• Effectively communicates with internal teams and external clients to ensure the system meet the requirements
• Acts as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Attend technical meeting to understand the technical implementations
• Perform debugging to determine root cause and help in issue triage
• Maintain test repository through change management
• Developing test strategy for each project
• May assist with project initiation or planning for projects of moderate to high complexity.
• Consult on the functional test plans and conditions for assigned application / for projects of low complexity. Ensure that the test plans cover the testing of all defined functional requirements.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in Digital domain/Retail domain
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, Fiddler or Charles trace analysis
• Expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Visio are preferred.
• Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer's needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements.
• A highly focused problem solving attitude
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and execute tests for an application/system based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). You perform many of the roles required for a software test project; e.g. defect management, test analysis and supporting acceptance tests. Typically these roles are performed as part of a team of software testers containing the experience and skills required to deliver successfully. You have a solid background in IT; have received training in testing; and have participated in at least one system test or acceptance test.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking SE level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Responsibilities:As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law