030412-Senior Application Consultant-SAP FICO Team Lead
The SAP Finance Support Team Lead will be responsible for overall Level 2 & 3 Production Support for the client’s Global Financial business processes within the client’s SAP Ecosystem.
This position within the managed service delivery organization has the following key responsibilities for global Logistics Execution support for the client’s SAP Ecosystem:
• Delivery of support services (incident resolution, service request fulfilment, enhancement delivery, etc.) against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in a customized SAP environment.
• Delivering enhancements in subject area including: interaction with client end-users, requirement gathering, Functional Specification (FDD) documentation, development, Unit Testing / Functional testing / and supporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Ability to effectively manage and lead onshore and offshore team members.
• Must have a deep understanding of Finance business process concepts including budgeting, accounting and reporting.
• Must have an understanding of SAP FI, CO, Treasury and Tax functionality especially in the following areas: General Ledger, cash application, workflow, account reconciliation, special ledgers, actual costing, Intercompany billing, etc.
• Must be familiar with statutory requirements outside of the US.
• Must be able to help deliver enhancements using a Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) approach.
Technical – the following technical experience is desired, but not mandatory:
• 5+ years of demonstrated hands on experience in business application design, implementation of SAP FI and CO systems.
• In-depth experience of Finance and Controlling systems from both a technical and functional standpoint
• Ability to create detailed functional specifications.
• Familiarity with related 3rd party applications such as Hyperion, Vertex, and other tax solutions is highly desirable.
Managed Service Process Experience:
• Must understand ITIL concepts for Production Support (Incident Management, Service Request, Problem Management, Change Management processes).
• Must be familiar with ITSM / Service Desk ticketing systems (preferably Service Now).
• Must understand Level 2 and 3 support requirements.
• Must be able to lead an onshore/offshore team in a managed service environment driven by SLAs.
Overall: 5-7 years with SAP FI and CO as well as the below abilities:
• Self-starter, works independently.
• Demonstrated initiative, good judgment, and ability to achieve results .
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and in English.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills. Attention to detail.
• Ability to manage cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks. Ability to influence key individuals inside and outside of own group.
• Ability to follow corporate standards with respect to tools and processes.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical design techniques.
• Ability to adapt and rapidly apply changing technology to business needs.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis, Change Management and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law