030382-Managing Delivery Architect - AWS Cloud Architect
Capgemini is looking for high-caliber technologists who will deliver professional services in project implementation and integration of Amazon Web Services context within the customer’s IT framework. Responsibilities include, among others, leading customers through the design process to leverage a wide range of AWS services in their IT estate, working directly with AWS solution architects, client architects, and Capgemini project teams to design a robust AWS architecture and help manage customer relationships. The ideal candidate will have deep technology architecture consulting experience in customer-facing roles with deep AWS experience. As an AWS solution architect, you will be involved in designing and implementing AWS based solutions.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS --
Candidate must have completed the following training:
• AWS Technical Essentials
• Architecting on AWS
• Advanced Architecting on AWS
• Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Associate OR
• Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Professional
Special skills / experience required:
• Ability to build architectures and provide prescriptive guidance across network, storage, operating systems, virtualization, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, Hadoop, mid-tier technologies that include application integration, in-memory caches, and security.
• Serve as technical liaison between customers, engineering & support teams
• Collaborate with sales team to formulate / execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through AWS adoption
• Serve as AWS evangelist, educating customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS.
• Establish credibility & build deep relationships with customer senior technical individuals to enable them to be cloud advocates
• Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
• Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” training sessions for customers who are considering or already using AWS
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS SA community
• Author or contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, etc.
• Present sessions at AWS and industry conferences
BA/BS with a minimum of five years of prior consulting/professional services and project management experience;
• Excellent verbal/written communications & org skills with ability to facilitate meetings and conduct consulting activities
• Experience as a team lead in consultative role on customer engagements involving software application projects
• Ability to be hands-on in leadership roles as well as manage others to execute and deliver project deliverables
• Working knowledge all AWS web services. Knowledge of the following also beneficial:
• Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools like Racemi
• Reference architecture development
• AWS-based architectures for SAP, web-based applications, etc.
• DevOps on an AWS platform
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Proven ability to work independently
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
- You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
- You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
- You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
- You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
- Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
- Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
- Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Responsibilities:As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law