030363-C++ Developer (Melbourne, FL)
Capgemini is looking for C++ developers with the below briefed experience for a long term project in Melbourne, FL (should be local to or willing to relocate).
• Analyzing the requirements from the Client
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
• Implement performance and quality modules
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Conducting Review Meetings within the Team
• Coordinate with the multiple teams working on different modules / systems
• Proven working experience in Embedded Systems C++ for minimum 3 years
• Good Knowledge on Agile Process
• Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
• Good understanding of memory management, templating in C++, dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions
• Knowledge on implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - Git, SVN & familiarization with continuous integration process
• Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Responsibilities:As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law