030350-Test Lead - QA Lead
The QA Lead will work to define the test strategy for a given project(s), communicate that strategy to the project team, define reusable test scenarios, monitor and report on the resolution of defects, and ensure a quality product is delivered. The QA Lead must possess the initiative and judgment to drive the QA portion of the project through System and Integration testing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Able to define the test plan for complex integrated applications in order to efficiently and effectively complete System and Integration Testing
• Have working knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager and Jira and follow company standards for test cases and defect reports.
• Able to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to determine the most effective and efficient System and Integration test strategy, and communicate that strategy to project team members.
• Able to determine the test scenarios needed in order to effectively and efficiently test the solution based on requirements and design.
• Able to plan the QA activities for System and Integration testing to fit the defined project schedule/budget and to quickly adjust to any changes in the project schedule and/or scope.
• Able to create effective and efficient test cases in Microsoft Test Manager based on defined scenarios in order to test the solution based on requirements and design.
• Able to write clear, detailed defect reports so that development can quickly determine the issue and resolve the defect.
• Able to oversee and review the work products of QA Testers
• Able to effectively lead defect meetings and ensure defects reported are managed according to the company standard defect tracking process.
• Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and possess the ability to research issues/processes.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, as necessary.
• Possess excellent time-management skills and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Proficient in web-based and web service testing with a minimum of 5 years experience including how to test across multiple browsers
• Proficient in mainframe testing with a minimum of 3 years experience
• Experience with both Oracle and NoSQL database testing
• Experience testing web services
• Experience with message broker testing
• Familiar with performance testing in order to communicate the testing requirements to the performance tester.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and execute tests for an application/system based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). You perform many of the roles required for a software test project; e.g. defect management, test analysis and supporting acceptance tests. Typically these roles are performed as part of a team of software testers containing the experience and skills required to deliver successfully. You have a solid background in IT; have received training in testing; and have participated in at least one system test or acceptance test.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law