030333-Account Development Executive - Insurance
Account Development Manager is someone that can come in and help us sell additional services while also delivering and/or managing billable work at a specific client.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You actively contribute to internal and external knowledge development at an international level, lead major bids, and operate at CXO level in major client organizations.
- You have an active role in your relevant community.
- You leverage relationships with colleagues, partners and clients to build thought leadership and conceptualize new offerings.
- You are recognized as a thought leader in either one or more business domains, one or more BPO solutions, or one or more technical tools/ languages.
- Possess relationships/selling success within our target/existing accounts
- Hunter mentality
- Appetite to generate weekly, high client contact ratio
- Ability to sell the Capgemini BPO
- Demonstrated success with sales and/or sales support and delivery and/or delivery support
- Meaningful engagement and/or relationships within BPO clients
- Demonstrated success in building and/or leading a team, even a small one
- Product/Service knowledge/expertise (BPO Capgemini offerings)
- Professional presence, with roll-up their sleeves approach to work and a strong drive to grow
- An uncompromising commitment to customer service
Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitivenes.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law