030319-Applications Consultant 2 - Azure Visualization Developer
• Worked previously with either Hadoop or relational databases in a 24/7 high availability environment.
• Prior consulting experience preferred.
• In-depth experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (Microsoft SSAS, SSIS,SSRS) and Power BI.
• Experience in developing on an Agile basis and Agile fundamentals.
• Experience in creating hierarchies in Power BI reports using Data visualizations like Bar chart, Line chart, pie charts, forecast charts
• Exposure to creating custom visualizations
• Experienced in creating DAX expressions
• Exposure to setting up and configuring Power BI related Gateways and related data connections
• Experience in generating Drill through and Drill down reports with drop down menu option, sorting the data, and defining subtotals in Power BI.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
• Azure exposure a nice to have (Power BI Embedded on its Azure cloud)
The primary responsibility of the Power BI Developer is to coordinate and drive select development activities within the development team.
Key activities for this position can include:
1. For assigned projects, coordinate the design of the data warehouse or mart schema and related data movement architecture
2. Produce the logical data models for the databases. Lead data model reviews, walkthroughs, application and module performance analyses for BI team members.
3. Evaluate requirements for their relevancy to and impact on existing models and reference architecture
4. Create and develop Power BI visuals and data models as required.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
2. 4 years of experience in project related work (systems analysis, systems development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
3. 1-2 years of project management experience required
4. 3-5 years of data warehousing/business intelligence implementation and operations experience
5. Knowledge of SAP HANA, Hadoop, SQL Server, or equivalent data warehousing technologies
6. Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law