030316-Applications Consultant 2 - Production Services L3 Support Analyst
• Proactively monitor software and hardware deployments through Pilot test
• Provide extensive root-cause analysis and recommendations for issues identified during proactive monitoring in the field
• Continuous follow-up with Pilot restaurants through field visits and communication to ensure proper behavior of software
• Create documentation and provide training to the Service Desk on supported applications
• Continuous collaboration with Service Desk to help reduce call volume
• Remediate 3rd level restaurant or above-restaurant issues
• Attend meetings representing the Production Services team as a Subject Matter Expert
• Collaborate with Development and QA groups on new technologies and enhancements
• Adhere to problem management practices that focus on root cause analysis and prevention of future problems
• Perform defect analysis
• Provide support for after hour restaurant activities such as upgrades and implementations that may occur on weekends, evenings or holidays
• 4-6 years as a Senior Analyst/Engineer with extensive experience in root-cause analysis
• 4-6 years experience in supporting and troubleshooting production software
• Good understanding of technology and prior experience working with Microsoft or java based software language
• Strong ability to read and dissect source code , especially around Object oriented languages
• Strong proficiency in Windows and Linux OS
• Strong understanding of SQL
• Understanding of Point-of-Sale (POS) technology a plus
• Excellent general knowledge of computer and networking technologies
• Experience with development, QA testing and software deployment are highly desired
• Demonstrated strong communications skills
• Demonstrated strong teamwork skills leading small technical teams
• Should be able to articulate and drive issue related conversations independently with the customer
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Highly adaptable in a changing environment
• A drive for results and customer focus
• Knowledge of the inner workings of a QSR is highly desired
• Self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law