030274-Senior Programmer / Developer - Senior Qlikview Developer
The QlikView Developer will be part of an Agile team focused on the development of financial enterprise wide reporting initiative. The developer will be focused mainly on the design, development, testing, and implementation of analytical reporting solutions using QlikView. A successful candidate will need to be a self-disciplined and methodical with coding practices, yet be comfortable and agile within iterative and incremental development practices.
Effectiveness in this position will require understanding of analytical trends, BI tool capabilities & best practices, emerging productivity efficiencies, creative reporting solution design, and the ability to work independently. This position will need to possess strong data analysis and interpersonal skills, business knowledge and be capable of effective relationships and negotiations between teams.
1. Development, enhancement and support complex back-end scripts that integrates disparate data sources including SAP BW, Microsoft SQL, Oracle/other RDBMS/offline content using QlikView 11.
2. Design, enhancement and support of front-end charts, graphs, and other report objects using QlikView 11.
3. Performing unit/string testing on QlikView 11 application development.
4. Proactively seeking out opportunities to optimize reporting processes and script design by tracking progress, providing status and cost efficiencies for proposed initiatives.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with QlikView 11 back-end and front-end design and development including backend ETL for data extraction, QlikView scripting and data modeling. Experience with section access is highly required.
• Experience in architecting QlikView security and document administration features, to include task creation, scheduling and maintenance.
• Experience in handling large volume of data in QlikView 11.
• Knowledge of data warehouse methodology and concepts.
• Must have the ability to juggle multiple assignments at once in respect to deadlines and given objectives.
• Act as a team player to mentor and lead new QlikView Developers.
• Experience in the Medical Device industry a plus.
• Experience with financial reporting/analytics a plus.
• Experience in SAP ERP or SAP BW a plus.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law