· Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
· Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
· Create and execute project work plans and revise them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
· Acts as the primary interface between business and Group-IT organization through the life of the project for any requirement, solution design or project deliverable
· Provides budgetary costs, timelines for IT requirements to business
· Project management of IT infrastructure setup for new build out projects
· Responds to RFP/RFIs specifically on IT infrastructure and communication areas
· Reports and Dashboards for on-going projects, timely escalations
· Helps to resolve complex IT Infrastructure issues for business by coordinating with business, client contacts and other Group IT support groups
· Prepare solution document, Project plan, risk register, lesson learnt and place in the knowledge management system (Database / any repository)
· Liaison with external vendors, support partners on equipment and service delivery
· Effective utilization of resources, optimizing the cost by designing & deploying efficient solutions
· Bring in customer focus and prioritize delivery as per customer needs
· Track project milestones and deliverables and review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
· Delegates tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
· Proactively manage changes in project scope, issues and risks and devise contingency plans
· Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
· Effectively communicates relevant project information to all stakeholders
· Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
· Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
· Project Management Skills
· Possesses general understanding in the areas of Passive and active Networking, WAN, system design, Virtualization, Client servers architecture, WAN
· Experience on solution design with various projects and technologies. Product knowledge about industry’s leading system platforms
· Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
· Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from
· A broad spectrum of disciplines
· Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
· Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper
· Ability to defuse tension among project team and to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
· Customer service skills an asset
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
· Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis, Change Management and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law