030257-Managing Delivery Architect - SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect
The SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect will analyze, design, and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
• Ability to Propose Technical Solutions to meet the needs of the business and technical requirements (response times, volumes, etc..)
• Ability to design of the functional/technical solution in order to meet the needs of the businesses process and requirements
• Ability to set architectural principals and technical standards
• Ability to Review and approve all design deliverables needed to develop the solution for their end-to-end business process
• Collaborate across teams to design integrations including Legacy & custom development
• Approve Technical Solutions proposed by process teams, both Configuration and PRICEFW
• Challenge the need for PRICEFW and evaluate them for validity
• QA deliverables to ensure solution is following architecture principals
• Collaborate with Process Teams and provide architectural direction to Process Teams
• Develop criteria to evaluate technical solution tradeoffs
• Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
• Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Capgemini on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
• Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Capgemini
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
- You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
- You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
- You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
- You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
- Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
- Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
- Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
More roles at Capgemini.com http://www.capgemini.com/jobs
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/evaallen
Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to cut and paste the follow in the body of your email for immediate consideration. Be sure to include a brief introducing of yourself and your name with this position title in the subject line for the hiring authorities.
Full name - Contact information (phone + email) - SKYPE ID (needed for interviews) - Location - city, state, zip
Number of years in SAP - Primary SAP Skillset - Number of years with Primary Skillset
Configuration experience required - number of years configuration experience
Number of SAP FLCs with primary Skillset - Secondary SAP Skillset / Other related specialized skills
Do you have S4/HANA experience (not required) - If so, please list
Number of years within management consulting -Current employer - Current title
Is your current project for your employer or a client - Are you an independent contractor
When can you start -Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past -Have you applied online at Capgemini.com/jobs
US Work Authorization type - USC, EAD, or GC (We are not able to sponsor/transfer visas at this time)
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) - Best days and time for you to interview (EST time)
Can you relocate if needed (not required) - Desired annual base salary (full-time only)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law