030233-Senior Project Manager - Engagement Manager with Pega
Looking for suitable candidates to be based in San Jose, CA.
1. Pega experience (although certification not required)
2. Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Experience providing business consulting and ability to conduct requirements elicitation meetings with clients and scope out outlines of overall solution.
· Deliver engagements to the agreed customer scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics, as well as assisting customers to achieve the expected ROI.
· Act as a trusted advisor to the client on all aspects of Pega engagement, leading communication and providing thought leadership so that the best possible solution is implemented.
· Drive account hygiene, including timely and accurate contractual documentation, Project Status Reports and Engagement Status Dashboards.
· Advise on Pegasystems’ delivery methodology and how this can be harmonized with a client’s methodology
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Agile, Waterfall and Scrum approaches to delivery
· Lead and coach staff toward thought leadership and project excellence
· Work with Capgemini Practice Leaders and Account Executives to define the client roadmap and success strategy.
· Responsibility for creating proposals, presentations and estimates for new work, coordinating technical inputs from other members of the team.
· Ensuring client satisfaction.
· Establishing processes and procedures that promote high quality services
· Contributing to internal process improvements, promoting latest trends in Pega project execution methodologies and internal staff training.
· Ability to gather client requirements and business needs and translate into scoping documents and coordinate creation of estimates. Customer service orientation and good inter-personal skills.
· Responding to leads and prospects.
3. Provides Staff Management oversight
· Hires, promotes, separates or makes recommendations regarding same
· Conducts performance reviews and assesses, manages performance
· Engages in skills assessments and promotes professional development of staff
· Assigns tasks, schedules work and establishes priorities
4. Adheres to Departmental budgeting and fiscal responsibilities
· Oversees process for recording hours
· Schedules work and assignments to maximize appropriate use of resources
· Optimizes the utilization of resources by applying appropriate concepts, Pega technology and workflows
5. Provides leadership during periods of transition as the organization changes to respond to business opportunities/challenges, new business opportunities in Pega, legislation and other environmental factors
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project. Clients may be external or internal. You are responsible for the translation of the client's complex business requirements into formal agreements. For these, you establish specific solutions, applications or processes which ultimately culminate in customer acceptance of the results. This includes working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client's solution. You are responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement
• Should have progression skills in Quality Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law