As a Project Manager you will be responsible for successful delivery of projects spanning multiple technologies across multiple clients.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
• Manage multidisciplinary teams across a number of projects and meet delivery targets
• Adherence to defined delivery standards
• Govern scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with program managers and stakeholders
• Acts as the primary interface to clients for the projects assigned and through the life of the project
• Provide budgetary estimates, timelines for projects
• Develop and maintain detailed project plan with strict adherence to management of project by the plan
• Stakeholder Reports and Dashboards for on-going projects
• Manage timely escalations and enforce strict change contro
• Resolve complex issues for business by coordinating with business, client contacts and other IT support groups
• Effective utilization of resources, optimizing the cost by designing & deploying efficient solutions
• Bring in customer focus and prioritize delivery as per customer needs
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to all stakeholders
• Manage and lead team size of 50+
• Elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management
• Team management, competency development and career planning
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the Insurance Industry
• Experience with Policy Administration and Claims Administration product implementation will be an added advantage
• Experience with Policy and Claims conversion is desirable
• Fixed Price project delivery experience is a must
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Should have delivered at least 2 large and complex projects spanning multiple years
• 5+ years of strong Project Management experience
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
• Ability to deliver results in a high-pressure environment is crucial
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis, Change Management and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Responsibilities:As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law