030194-Project Lead - Technical Project Lead
In this critical role you will lead and coordinate Deployment activities with Digital localization team, of client’s digital solution across specified market. These digital solutions require a level of technology integration and cross-functional collaboration surpassing our most complex initiatives to date. The ideal candidate is a strong Technical Project Lead, with proven software development lifecycle experience and a solid grasp on digital commerce functionality. In this role, you’ll collaborate with Digital team, lead a team to control and define all scope for this critical product. You’ll be an integral part of all scoping and requirements gathering work, partnering with client’s IT development. This role will perform roles and responsibilities as below:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Is accountable for all release planning, milestones, communications and management reporting.
• Partners with various business and IT roles to understand and align timelines/milestones to delivery of functionality/technology.
• Partner with our support organization to ensure resolution of incidents and appropriate scheduling of reverse demand activities.
• Engage with clients, software developers, business analysts, support analysts, quality analyst, integration, and senior management.
• Communicating development status, production status, and issues to management and stakeholders.
• Providing technical leadership to ensure projects get delivered on time and within budget.
• Partnering with architects to ensure that technical design, unit testing, deployment, and implementation requirements are properly documented.
• Coordinating with Digital team on localization requirements, development and creating/finalizing deployment plans.
• Acts as a coordination point for dependencies across IT in support of solution implementation and deployment.
• Prior experience in managing deployment of various components of the multi-tier / multi-tenant Digital Commerce solution
• Knowledge and experience in architecture domain (Application Architecture)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Should excel in a collaborative, results-driven culture and be able to quickly resolve issues in development as well as deployment.
• Expert user of JIRA and Confluence
• Minimum of 4-6 years of Technical Lead experience
• Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-¬functional work across teams
• Proven technical aptitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
• Ability to balance multiple priorities successfully
• Proactive, self-motivated, and team-working
Technical Experience Preferred:
• Mobile application development principles
• Experience with service / API consumption
• Experience with virtual cloud based software solution and deployments
• A strong understanding of software architecture and software engineering practices
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for coordinating project performance with the Project / Program Manager and for the timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to your project. You contribute to the overall project plan, highlighting dependencies with other projects. You manage day-to-day project activities, monitor and report on progress, and identify and mitigate potential showstoppers and issues.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have apprentice level and seeking EM Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Change Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law