030187-Delivery Architect - Software Architect
This position requires an individual who is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in all phases of solution design and development. Individual must possess strong strategic decision making skills, superior leadership abilities, and excellent team building skills. Must have the vision to understand the customers (and the market’s) business demands, and be capable of applying current state methods and techniques (to include people, process and technology) to solve the business problem at minimum risk to the customer and company. Individual must have large scale Systems Integration solution implementation experience.
• Lead the Architecture team.
• Responsible for software architecture, infrastructure, deployment automation and system performance.
• Act as a partner with client IT teams and all stakeholders to define requirements.
• Coordinate with global cross-functional teams to identify, prioritizes and facilitates architecture needs for e-Commerce Platform.
• Business/IT Strategy Development – Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the current and future state of technology to support the achievement of business objectives.
• Business Architecture Development – Capable of analyzing requirements and developing an optimized business architecture – to include process design, organizational design, location model design, and use case and information model development.
• Data Architecture Development - Experience engineering and developing scalable and high-performance solutions for processing and distributing massive datasets using standards
• Performance Architecture Design – Demonstrate ability to identify and implement performance
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law