030178-Project Manager - Project Manager
This position requires an individual who is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in all phases of solution design and development. Individual must possess strong strategic decision making skills, superior leadership abilities, and excellent team building skills. Must have the vision to understand the customers (and the market’s) business demands, and be capable of applying current state methods and techniques (to include people, process and technology) to solve the business problem at minimum risk to the customer and company. Individual must have large scale Systems Integration solution implementation experience.
• Lead the Architecture team.
• Responsible for software architecture, infrastructure, deployment automation and system performance.
• Act as a partner With Client IT teams and all stakeholders to define requirements.
• Coordinate with global cross-functional teams to identify, prioritizes and facilitates architecture needs for e-Commerce Platform.
• Business/IT Strategy Development – Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the current and future state of technology to support the achievement of business objectives.
• Business Architecture Development – Capable of analyzing requirements and developing an optimized business architecture – to include process design, organizational design, location model design, and use case and information model development.
• Data Architecture Development - Experience engineering and developing scalable and high-performance solutions for processing and distributing massive datasets using standards
• Performance Architecture Design – Demonstrate ability to identify and implement performance metrics designed to provide leading indicators for service performance assessment.
• Solution/System/Software Design – Demonstrate the ability to lead the development of a conceptual and logical architecture for solutions.
• Formulate and present solutions for internal and external customer review.
• Enable effective program and portfolio management
• Prepare progress reports and update management as to current status, anticipated issues and risks, and problems as they develop.
• Coach and mentor senior and mid-level staff on the development of software engineering plans, and the identification deliverables and strategies for implementation of software development projects (waterfall, incremental, package based and agile).
• Prescribe test methods, ensures quality of test execution, and ensure that configuration management processes are implemented appropriately and efficiently.
• Bachelor Degree (Engineering or Computer Science)
• English skills (Advanced - speaking is required)
• Experience of 8 years or more
o Backend application
o Server Management Experience
o Multi-threaded programming
o Multi-tier programming
o Object Oriented programming
o Linux, Node.js, Message Queue and Cache
o NOSQL databases
o Deployment automation tools (Chef, Puppet, TeamCity, Jenkins) and Continuous Integration
o Monitoring tools (NewRelic)
o Data Caching
o Search engines
o Test driven development
o Fault tolerant applications
o High volumes processing
o Design patterns
o TCP/IP communication
o Typescript and Angular.JS
o Execute for results
o Lead change and innovation
o Prompted pressure
o Behave proactively
o Know how to solve problems
o Availability to travel
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis, Change Management and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law