030148-Applications Consultant 2 - SAP IS - Retail Analyst
Applications Consultant 2 - SAP IS-Retail Analyst
• Must have SAP IS-retail experience in at least one project
• Must have worked with retail master data. Can be from SAP OTC or supply chain
• 5+ year’s functional experience with SAP Materials Management or SAP Order to Cash modules
• 3+ years knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• 3+ years’ experience working with current SAP Configuration
• 3+ years’ experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
• 3+ Full Life Cycle (FLC) large project implementations
• SAP certification(s) preferred
• Experience working with Solution Manager and SAP ASAP methodology is a plus
• 3+ years in a Delivery role leading an SAP team desired for Manager’s and above
• 3+ years’ experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams for Senior Consultants and above
• Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
• Understanding of end to end process and integration with focus on Procure to Pay, including master data, strategic sourcing, procurement planning and inventory management.
• More roles at Capgemini.com http://www.capgemini.com/jobs
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 - Include your Name - Skill in the subject line.
2 - Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 - Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name - Contact information (phone + email) - Skype ID
Number of years in SAP IS-Retail - Number of years with SAP OTC
Largest program managed - Other related specialized skills - Number of build/upgrade/FLC projects
Current employer - When can you start - Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com/jobs - US Work Authorization type - Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
Current location - Can you relocate if needed -Current salary/hourly (paystubs) - Desired annual base salary (full-time only)
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law