030146-Managing Applications Consultant - SAP Project Lead / IS - Retail SME
Managing Applications Consultant - SAP Project Lead/IS-Retail SME
Looking for a highly competent SAP IS Retail project manager that can manage projects, conflicts, and priorities, and is able to balance and adapt to the situation at hand regardless of the complexity or variability and employs maxims for guidance with meanings that adapt continuously. Must be a highly effective communicator and have the ability to convey complex ideas in a simple manner to C level executives.
• Strong SAP IS-Retail experience in more than one project
• Experience in MM/PTP required
• Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and project management methodology
• Demonstrates ability to execute all PM processes and with mastery of all
• Can identify opportunities for improvement, and recommends and drives implementation of solutions
• Able to build and manage deliverables-based or iteration-based plans (i.e. Agile experience); independently and proactively manages risks, issues, status, and escalation
• Mastered retroactively and proactively identifying and determining month-to-month and EAC effort variances
• Strong working knowledge of project financial management, including planning, estimating, budgeting, and tracking of project finances
• Proven organizational and functional awareness
• Full understanding of IT processes
• Ability to conduct impact analysis on medium complex problems, and recommend options/solutions
1. BS/BA Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience
2. MBA preferred or equivalent working experience
3. 6+ years of project management experience
4. 10+ years of IT experience
5. Professional Certificates: PMI/PMP, Agile Leadership Network, Agile Alliance, SCRUM Alliance
1. Can communicate and collaborate effectively with small, medium, and large sized groups
2. Masterful negotiating skills across project teams and vendors; coaches others
3. Strong knowledge in managing results, follow-through, managing schedule, resources, overcoming obstacles to achieve outcomes
4. Ability to resolve team conflicts
5. Skill in matrix management
More roles at Capgemini.com http://www.capgemini.com/jobs
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 - Include your Name - Skill in the subject line.
2 - Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 - Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name -Contact information (phone + email) - Skype ID
Number of years in SAP IS Retail -Number of years with Project/Program Management
Largest program managed -Other related specialized skills -Number of build/upgrade/FLC projects
Current employer -When can you start
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past - Have you applied online at Capgemini.com/jobs
US Work Authorization type - Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) -Current location
Can you relocate if needed - Current salary/hourly (paystubs) - Desired annual base salary (full-time only)
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law