030083-Senior Applications Consultant - PLM
Specialized/Practical Knowledge: PLM TEAMCENTER 11.2.x
System Admin and L3 Support Activities:
- Install and configure Teamcenter, modules, interfaces & integrations for upgrades or completely new sites, for all environments: development, QA & Production.
- Manage system configuration
- Integrate codes and configuration packages from multiple project team in to deployable package;
- Compile & relink code to GE standard server platform, where needed.
- Provide guidance to project teams and set rules to maintain full controllership of the custom codes. (Included in the scope, but limited, are BMIDE templates, ACL, Workflows, Organizations, Preferences, & any other Teamcenter configuration elements)
- Package & deploy GE custom codes and assist various GE project teams during their solution validation (unit, system, and user acceptance testing)
- Perform BMIDE changes in different environments, on needed.
- Create OPENGE tags & branches for different environments submitted by the developers (L2 in case break fix).
- Perform a role of System administration
- Perform smoke tests during Monthly releases.
- Continuously improve and optimize system architectural elements, such as FMS\FSC, Enterprise servers & pool managers, web servers, distribution, clients, translations servers, etc. for enhanced performance and scalability.
- Off-business hour’s involvement is often required for production issue, technical patch, upgrade, and deploying system changes.
- Monitor system regularly; ensure that the Teamcenter services & automated scripts scheduled on the server machines are properly running,
- Create and develop scripts or 3rd party solutions to enable effective system health monitoring.
- Maintain the existing Production scripts for application monitoring and metrics
- Perform Teamcenter system administrator activities, such as removing process & data locks and other common issues.
- Develop Knowledge base article
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law