030064-Senior Public Cloud Solution Architect
Expert knowledge of either AWS or Azure platform features and capabilities
· Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise and cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice
· Understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
· Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
· Experience with executing quick technical feasibility and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure/AWS
· Manage cloud risk & compliance assessments with the customer
· Building and recommending a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to Azure /AWS or architecting a green field development and/or production platform for new applications.
· Able to help shape transition and transformation strategies
· Executing limited POCs, where necessary
· Knowledge and experience of AWS/Azure pricing and commercial models and how to optimise for a given engagement or use case
· Network integration experience with AWS Direct Connect or Azure
· Express route integration and network design (LAN/WAN/Firewalls)
· Identity and access integration AWS IAM, Azure IDaaS, AAD
· Thorough background in general infrastructure components like Networking, Server platforms, storage, application structure (2-tier, 3- tier), Identity, Security (Encryption, PKI), load balancing, clients (workstations, laptops, Thin client), Mobility, etc
· Good working knowledge of processes and procedures (like ITIL)
· Either AWS solution architect Associate level certification or Microsoft
Certified Solutions Developer: Azure Solutions Architect accreditation
· Excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal
· Excellent consultancy skills
· Ability to perform and conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions
· Must be fully flexible and mobile across the region for extended periods and potentially across the Capgemini Group
· Experience of Softlayer, Google Compute Engine, Rackspace
· VMWare or Hyper V based private clouds
· Scripting & Automation knowledge/skills (PowerShell/Puppet/Chef/JSON)
Include the ability to understand and communicate the following at an executive level both internally and externally:
• AWS Architecture / Azure Architecture experience ideally with the appropriate vendor certification
• Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
• Networks including network security, VLANs, firewalling, etc.
• Broad understanding of cloud technologies and cloud adoption approaches
• Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
• Knowledge and experience on one or more virtualisation platform - ex: VMWare, vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V, Xen or similar
• Understanding of application server platforms used in a corporate environment and the hosting requirements these require (ex: Tomcat, Jboss, Websphere)
• Experience of Disaster Recovery
• Understanding of SAN technologies, understanding of storage and backup in a virtualised environment
• Exposure to devops and agile
• Understanding of security policies in virtualised / cloud environment
• Experience with relational databases HA solutions using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database or NoSQL workloads
• Technical solution overview project management, documentation response and oral presentation delivery.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law