030057-Cloud/PaaS - Sr. Architect / Engagement Manager
The Capgemini Cloud Practice delivers transformational business solutions based on Cloud/PaaS technologies.
Our charter is to bring industry best practices leveraged by Cloud/PaaS software that drive increases in our client’s speed, agility, revenue, and margins.
Our teams bring industry, process and technology expertise and methods, tools and experience for advancing global, complex deployments.
The practice has an aggressive growth trajectory and as a premier partner of Cloud/PaaS, we are positioned to achieve that growth quickly.
As the MDE for the practice, the person will utilize his/her strong technical and business competencies and customer service orientation to provide the highest level of business and technical consultation to sales teams, prospects and customers to achieve sales goals.
The person needs to have expertise with the Cloud/PaaS ecosystem, including the products, sales organization/approach, services and partners.
The MDE role requires adept performance of the following:
• Engaging with field sales organization to communicate our differentiation/capability, and to identify target accounts to approach with the various Cloud/PaaS services offered by Capgemini
• Learning and articulating both Cloud/PaaS product features/differentiation as well as Capgemini’s ability to implement those technology solutions.
• Working with our sector (industry) field sales professionals on targeting our install base and new logo accounts in different industries
• Introducing Cloud/PaaS sales professionals to Capgemini sales professionals and building cadence around key activities/targets/accounts and programs
• Evangelizing and marketing Capgemini solutions/offerings to Cloud/PaaS sales professionals, alliance team members and end customers
• Working with our delivery leadership to respond to opportunities, and team-sell through RFP responses or other types of sales cycles.
• Participating in client/prospect calls
• Attending and driving client interactions at trade shows and conferences
• Participating in RFP/proposal responses (as part of the team)
Additional characteristics include:
• 10+ years Professional Services, Business Development and/or partner management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS degree required, with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law