030046-Managing Applications Consultant - SAP ACM
The Agriculture Contract Management (ACM) Business Processes Consultant focused on the Agriculture industry facilitates the implementation and support of the SAP Agriculture Contract Management solution.
• SAP ACM (Agriculture Contract Management) 3.0 hands on experience
• SAP GTM hands on experience
• Hands on configuration experience in at least four of the following areas within SAP ACM:
o Commodity Master Data (DPQS, Tolerances, etc.)
o Commodity Contracts
o Commodity Pricing Engine (CPE)
o Expense Management
o Contract Call Offs
o Load Data Capture
o Contract Application
o Contract Settlement
• Strong commodity business process understanding on the following scenarios:
o 3rd party purchase
o 3rd party sale
o Inter & Intra company trade
o Back to Back
o Spot Purchase
o Comingled Stock
• Strong understanding of BRF+(Business Rule Framework Plus)
• Subject matter expertise in either SAP MM or SAP SD
• Should have good exposure/knowledge with Handling Unit Management, Serial Number and Batch Management, shipment cost process and integration between SD, MM, TM & WM modules
• Experience in preparation of functional specs for development objects will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 10 years SAP consulting experience in the Agriculture/Oil and Gas/Chemicals Industry with at least 5 years in Commodity Management and at least 2 end to end implementations.
• Strong leadership skills - able to lead customer engagements at an executive level.
• Deep understanding of Agriculture, Oil and Gas, or Chemicals industry business processes.
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Overall knowledge of SAP Commodity Management solutions with strong knowledge of Commodity Pricing and Risk Management processes and best practices.
• Expertise in the configuration and implementation of Commodity Pricing Engine (CPE), Logistics to TRM (SAP Treasury and Risk Management) integration and Analytics.
• Expertise in the integration of Commodity Management with other SAP solutions.
• Proven experience in configuring, testing, and supporting SAP Commodity Management solutions.
• Experience with Central Commodity Management, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Activate Methodology, and ABAP development/debugging a plus.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Additional Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 10 years experience and a Bachelor’s Degree
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law