030042-Delivery Architect BI Architect - MICHIGAN
Scope of Position:
- Corporate-wide scope.
- Impact to company’s financial success, growth and reputation.
- Corporate office environment with majority of time spent at desk location and in meetings.
- Some travel to stores, DFs, corporate offices, vendor sites and/or training seminars/conferences with infrequent overnight travel may be required.
- Periodically on-call outside of normal work hours to provide support by either working from home or on-site.
- May be required to be available via electronic pager.
- May be required to provide 24x7 on-call support for any emergency which requires activation of all or part of the Business Continuity plans.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
- Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
- Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.