030010-Senior Applications Consultant - Cloud SME / Strategy Lead
Cloud Strategy Lead
Cloud Strategy Lead roles are responsible for the following activities:
• Defining the Cloud Vision, Objectives and key performance indicators (KPI’s) to demonstrate the successful execution of the cloud strategy
• Collaborating with the client to develop the cloud guiding principles and the decision tree / matrix to determine which applications and workloads to the cloud
• Leading the effort to collect data for the cloud strategy, roadmap and business case using both manual methods as well as data collection tools such as Risc Networks Cloudscape
• Collaborating with the client and leading a small team to develop the overall cloud strategy, the implementation and migration roadmap and the business case to justify the move to the cloud
• Reviewing and approving engagement work products and deliverables
• Managing the engagement which includes planning, resourcing, and budgeting; managing project risks and issues and client expectations
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Certification: Public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, IBM) and optionally PMI certified project manager or TOGAF 9
• Business case development , determining current costs and future state benefits to calculate ROI (NPV / IRR) and TCO
• Cloud assessment experience, analyzing an IT environment to determine what, when, why, where and how applications / workloads move to the cloud
• 5+ years in IT advisory / consulting
• 10 years in IT related work with experience in IT Architecture and Strategy
• Strong facilitation skills
• Team lead and PM skills
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law