030001-Applications Consultant 2 - SAP Technical/Development Lead
Required Skills and Experience:
• Responsible for the management of design, development, review and support of SAP ABAP, BW, Netweaver Portal functionality as well as SAP Netweaver PI/PO against the business needs in a variety of functional areas.
• Provide innovative solutions to complex business challenges by working with system analysts and formulating strategies to address these challenges.
• Develop SDLC processes, Development Standards and Naming Conventions and ensure compliance as per audit requirements of the organization.
• Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing SAP applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
• Supervise, mentor and co-ordinate the work of internal / outsource developers so that projects are delivered on time and within budget. Also, directs and prioritizes the work load of subordinate personnel onsite, offshore and/or nearshore.
• Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
• Performs the role of a Program Manager for all development projects. Manages and oversees large, long range, or multiple complex projects.
• Develops cost estimates, human resource requirements and allocations, work plans, time schedules and makes work assignments to meet objectives.
• Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
• Manage financial aspects of the Team, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
• Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
• Knowledge of Agile (SCRUM), ASAP, PMI and ITIL development framework and methodologies.
• Experience in ECC migration project i.e. Migration of SAP ECC on HANA and/or Migration of SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA is a plus
• Experience on managing ECC Upgrade Projects i.e. EHP to EHP Upgrade on SAP ECC is a plus.
• Experience working/managing work on SAP HANA Development Project is a plus
• Experience working/managing work on SAP FIORI from UX Development Perspective
• Should have vast experience on managing the Defects using HPQC or SharePoint or Remedy Defect tracking Tools.
• Should have experience on Change Management & manage the technical milestones for the Change Request during the duration of the Project.
• Play vital role in planning & managing Project Technical Cutover activities along with other Functional Teams.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law