029929-Infrastructure Consultant 2 - ECM FileNet Admin
Multiple Location : Cary, NC
• Expert level experience on FileNet P8 platform versions 4.x/ 5.x suite and AE, CE, PE, IS, PA components (8+ years of experience)
• Experience on ICN, ICM, Workplace and Workplace XT
• Knowledge of FileNet Core products involved in deploying FileNet based enterprise and content management solutions
• Knowledge of FileNet P8 environment installation and upgrades
• Knowledge of hosting application and web servers (WebSphere, IIS, Apache)
• Coordinate with delivery teams to setup a new environment, deployments, backups, troubleshooting and administration
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Oracle and SQL Server
• Experience in configuring P8 Content Engine, Process Engine by creating object store, document classes, property templates, Region Ids, Connection Points, queues, rosters
• Configure, manage and administer the log shipping between production and DR servers
• Performance tuning and monitoring using different built-in and 3rd party tools
• Troubleshoot FileNet issues and take corrective actions
• Experience of client interaction, vendor support and offshore-onshore model
• Effective Communication to be made through conference calls and emails with different teams.
• Perform complex problem solving, determination and resolution of database related issues, understanding of multi-tiered application technology
• Knowledge of scripting, creating jobs to automate repetitive tasks
• Responsible for overseeing the quality procedure related to the project
• Work closely with application development & Test teams when any issue in production environment and provide assistance in resolving and tracking issues with production applications
• Provide input to management team that help to streamline and improve consistency in service levels
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law