029870-Project Analyst - Mulesoft Project Manager
10+ years of SOA/EAI/Middleware architecture, design and implementation experience.
• At least 2+ years of hands-on MuleSoft architecture and full life cycle development experience from requirements gathering/analysis to Go-Live and Post production support.
• Should be very familiar with all MuleSoft development tools and connectors - across ESB and API Management offerings
• Provides full support to the Program/Project Managers in their role of Program/Project Delivery in the provision of project schedule, cost and finance information to aid the Program/Project control and monitoring.
• Will work within a structured team environment with some having line management responsibilities.
• The project analyst should provide support to departments by gathering and analyzing the data, by establishing and maintaining corporate business policies, process and procedures.
• The project analyst should assist in managing various reports like cover forecast reports budget status reports and other management related reports.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Responsible for Financial Planning;
• Monitors and Reviews Budget Report;
• Works on the Overall Project Schedule and Provide status updates;
• Develops, Designs and Establishes reporting standards;
• Develops communication Plan for the Project;
• Understands requirement of the client;
• Sets goals and targets;
• Co-ordination across business units affecting the project;
• Collaborates closely with the Project team;
• Full accurate and on time execution of standard Project Management processes.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Should be experienced in Process – specific
• Should be proficient inGeneral Reporting
• Should have progressing skills in People skills – Task Manager, Change Management, Financial Analysis, Continuous (Service) Improvement & Project Management
• Should have baseline skills in Analytics & Stakeholder Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law