029841-Senior Application Consultant
The Certification Engineer performs regulatory compliance activities required for the development and installation of airborne equipment and systems onto transport category aircraft.
The Certification Engineer has responsibility for ensuring all aspects of product certification are compliant with applicable and appropriate airworthiness requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with product development team, system engineering aircraft system integrators and customers to identify and document appropriate test levels required for environmental, electrical and flammability testing of new LRU designs and product improvements
Develop and release Certification documents to specify requirements that establish compliance with the applicable airworthiness requirements including, but not limited to:
• Flammability assessments including Test Plans, Analysis and Test Reports
• Qualification Test Plans, Procedures and Test Reports
• Comparative analysis (Statements of Similarity) and Fungus Resistance
• Safety Assessments such as for Functional Hazard
• Work with aircraft system integrators and customers to achieve appropriate regulatory approval of complete Certification data package for each newly developed or improved product
• Work with design engineers, technicians, external suppliers and third-party test facilities to specify equipment and accessories necessary for test execution
• Coordinate with Project Management, Certification Engineers, Qualification Engineers and test labs to quote and schedule formal qualification testing for each development project
• Set up and monitor equipment during testing
• Perform the necessary research including root cause analysis to implement and release a Failure Reporting and Corrective Action (FRACA) report which documents test failure conditions and recovery plans
• Coordinate with Qualification Engineers, test facilities, aircraft system integrators and regulatory authorities during formal qualification test readiness, particularly during test article and test set up conformity inspections
• Work with Quality and Program Management to assemble required documentation for conformity inspections
• Represent the company and interface directly with the FAA and customers
• Advise management on air worthiness related issues regarding the design and manufacturing of our product
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in a related field
• 5-8 years of experience working in a similar role
• Experience with designing, manufacturing and certifying aircraft components and systems
• Experience working in an AS9100 quality environment
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law