029818-Data Analyst Lead - Lead FileNET Consultant
• Work with Project team, Business team, Other IT partner and vendors in delivering solutions and troubleshooting technical issues during integration, migration of custom components
• Ability to analyze issues and provide recommendations to project team and provide knowledge transfer and training to users
• Commitment to excellence and high standards and able to work effectively in a team environment
• Lead a FileNet P8 based development team and provide architectural input and guidance
• Hands on development including building and maintaining workflow maps.
• Experience in designing and implementing a Kofax or other data capture application
• Experience in creating solution designs while collaborating across departments
• Ability to architect elegant solutions that integrate with other technologies such as .Net and SalesForce
• 7+ years of experience with FileNet P8 Platform
• Experience in designing and implementing a case manager internal application using FileNet 5.1 and 5.2 (IBM Case Manager, IBM ICN, XT, CE, PE, IS-CFS, IBM CSS, and E-Discovery)
• Experience with J2EE application (including JSP) and web services development and familiar with IBM WebSphere usage with FileNet products
• Experience in Java CE and PE API, CM API services to integrate with the BPM component queues in order to insert, retrieve, update, and delete documents and workflows items.
• Experience in Relational Databases (SQL Server)
• Experienced with administering and troubleshooting issues for a full P8 environment, including Content Engine, Process Engine, Application Engine and WorkplaceXT, ICN
• Experienced with developing process engine workflows and ICM solutions, including custom Component Integrator development
• Experienced with developing document class taxonomies, event actions, and other CE structures
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• FileNet certification preferred.
• Master’s degree in computer science
• Experience transitioning/migrating from BPF to ICM framework
• Experience with Spring Framework (optional Spring Integration)
• Experience with .NET C# applications
• Salesforce experience (Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.)
Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables).
Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting.
Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements.
Responsible for server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law