029795-Delivery Architect - Senior PCF Architect
• Define PCF based micro-services and distributed architecture
• Design and implement approach for ensuring application and service availability and resiliency
• Define org/space model
• Specify buildpacks for application runtimes
• Define user-defined services and service brokers required for application architecture
• 2+ years of PCF architecture experience
• 2+ years of cloud-native application development experience
• 7+ years of Java application development experience
• Exposure to building applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
• Design and implement Micro service–based solutions to support back–end processing.
• Create RESTful Web services to expose and process data.
• Contribute within a DevOps enabled continuous integration environment.
• Understanding of DevOps and experience in Build and Deployment tools (GitHub, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins)
• 5+ years of experience with object–oriented languages, including Java or C#
• Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry / Amazon Web Services.
• Sound knowledge in PaaS architecture and implementation using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Dataflow etc.
• Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks
• Experience with Micro services development and design patterns
• Experience with domain driven design
• Experience with using development tools, including JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins
• Experience with developing in Agile teams
• Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests and debug and optimize existing and new code
• Experience with Docker, Cloud Foundry, or 12 factor app
• Experience developing in a Cloud environment, including AWS or Azure
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand.
A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
- Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition and development, service and delivery and business leadership.
- Should be experienced in technology awareness and leveraging as well as innovation and growth capability.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law