029787 - Regulatory Solution Architect
We are seeking an Integration Architect with hands-on experience in working on large integration projects.
The role will be based in Bridgewater, NJ.
The role will:
• Lead workshops and working sessions to lockdown scope & requirements for integration related activities etc.
• Work with external vendors (PAREXEL, ARISGLOBAL etc.), client’s internal teams and Accenture to define requirements for any custom adapter that’s not a responsibility of the implementation partner
• Lead meetings with client’s ITS groups outside of GRA to understand lessons learned from an Architecture/Integration perspective
• Work with Enterprise Architect to:
• Review Integration Architecture at Project & Program Level
• Incorporate architecture principles, best practices & standards
• Help track architecture/integration related task/risk/issues and work with Accenture/Veeva to mitigate any unresolved issues
• Provide input/recommendations to Veeva/Valiance/Accenture SOW as required
• Work with Accenture to review and cost/schedule/resource impact whenever there is a scope creep
• Manage GRA Architect Network Meeting
• Draft Agenda with Accenture every week before the meeting including preparation of any required presentation material
• Facilitate & coordinate the meeting
• Follow up on action items after the meeting with the relevant stakeholders
• Manage and keep the Architect Network Sharepoint up to date
• Coordinate with all the relevant stakeholders from GSC & GIS to review/update and approve all Accenture/Veeva produced deliverables in Veeva Vault
• Work with Security & Quality stream leaders to provide input on Validation Plan, Security Profile definition etc. and related deliverables etc.
• Work with Migration & Deployment leads to define rollout plan, system retirement plan, migration approach etc.
• Work with functional and user stream Leader to review and validate integration requirements at program level
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law