029782 - Junior Solution Architect
We are seeking a Junior Solution Architect with good experience in developing enterprise applications.
The role will be based in Bridgewater, NJ.
Ideal candidate will have
• Experience creating & working with Web Services & APIs
• Experience building scalable solutions in a distributed environment
• Good understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service Model (PaaS) & Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) model
• Good to have prior experience in Authentication frameworks (OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML etc)
• Familiarity with AWS, MongoDB is preferred
• Familiarity with Middleware technologies like TIBCO, Oracle Fusion & webMethods
• Deep understanding of Oracle Integration Server and Documentum Platform
• Familiarity with API Management Platform like Layer 7
• Experience with Test Driven Development and writing Unit Tests
• Experience working on high scalability projects in cloud-based environment is preferred
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Experience working in regulated environment in the pharmaceutical industry
• Good to have understanding of the pharmaceutical R&D Value-chain
• Experience managing technical resources and comfortable with the onshore- offshore model
• Experience with defining, managing and monitoring SLAs
Also good to have experience presenting effectively to non-technical and executive audiences.
• Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
• Resourceful and quick learner; able to efficiently seek out, learn, & apply new areas of expertise as needed.
• Highly self-motivated, able to work independently
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law