029733-Transformation Director - BPO
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Develop and Execute the Transition Plan as a Lead for assigned project in varying degrees of complexities
• Apply Capgemini Transition methodology during the execution of actvities
• Develop Transition Plan metrics and report the progress as per indicated schedule
• Identify and monitor risks and issues, propose and implement corrective actions
• Ensure delivery of Transition outputs (procedures, maps, project deliverables like tollgates, client sign offs, project plans etc.)
• Secure successful handover process to Delivery
• Support new pursuits or existing accounts development through providing Transition recommendations and expertise
• Cooperate with other Teams (PMO, Transformation) to guarantee the right knowledge and methodology usage
• Cooperate closely with the Client to ensure proper communication and support in change management
• Ability to manage a matrix team across multiple towers and create a team environment within a highly fluid environment
• Develop and manage transition budgets and forecasts
• Experience in leading or being one of people supporting Transition activities
• Experience in solution development
•Experience / Exposure in deploying business applications from requirements, development, UAT and deployment
• Strong team management skills with a strong result orientation
• Strong customer service and client Management Skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
• Ability to manage client and team expectations
• Willingness to travel, the amount of time spent travelling overseas may vary, but could be up to 25% of the total time in role (in average)
• Flexibility to respond to last minute travel requirements
•Experience within insurance industry and TPA settings highly reccomended
•Experience working within BPO service providers highly reccomended
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law