029728-Senior Business Analyst - OCM Lead
The OCM Lead will support executives, project leaders and business stakeholders throughout the duration of the engagement by providing sound advice, counsel and execution support.
The OCM Lead is responsible for the engagement of key stakeholders and identification of change impacts to the project.
This role plays an important part of ensuring the impacted business community understands the changes and the key objectives are met and understood through the effective application of structured change management approach and methodology.
The OCM Lead will support the business throughout the project and post go live by providing sound business metrics to support the readiness and sustainment of key impacted stakeholders.
Roles / Responsibilities:
• Apply solid change management principles and tools to drive accelerated adoption of client initiatives
• Partner with PMO in the project planning and integration of change management activities into the overall project plan
• Conduct readiness assessments to gauge stakeholder knowledge, confidence in leadership, commitment, resistance and areas of concern.
• Assessments should be conducted in regular intervals to achieve continuous improvement of OCM activities until Go Live
• Develop a set of actionable and targeted engagement plans including communication plan, change enablement plans and learning plan
• Partner with internal or corporate communications to ensure alignment between project and external communications initiatives
• Support the execution of engagement plans tailored for each stakeholder group identified via stakeholder and impact assessments
• Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
• Be an active and visible coach to leaders who are change sponsors (situational)
• Provide oversight and manage training build, including providing direction on approach, content, and reviewing deliverables
• Provide oversight and facilitate training delivery • Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
• Bachelor’s or associated degree
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong analytical, organization and critical thinking skills
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
• Strong MS Office skills, MPP, Excel, PPT, Visio
• Weekly travel to project location/client site required
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect).
Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state.
Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts.
Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a leading analyst, able to conceptualize a business or technical solution, leveraging colleagues and partners.
You have mastered at least one methodology in-depth and have an advanced knowledge of either one or more business domains; one or more ERP solutions; or one or more technical tools/ languages.
You have wide knowledge of industry innovations and competitor activity and actively engage in, and contribute to, internal and external knowledge developments.
Possible positions could include:
- Being a Business Process Consultant in process improvements
- A Business Analyst performing as-is/ to-be analysis on business processes and/analysis on business processes and/ or IT
- Or an experienced Functional Consultant who is able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have Level 1 and seeking Level 2 BA.
• Experience in Business Analysis.
• Should be proficient in Business knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law