029724-Test Engineer - Testing Analyst
• Good knowledge of quality assurance, testing and/or software development processes and methodologies
• Ability to create a test plan and thorough test cases with the ability to map requirements to test cases
• Must participate in reviewing the finalized business requirements and obtain clarifications from the project team.
• Conduct QA test case review meetings with the project team, execute those test cases efficiently and documents defects, also ensuring that the defects are then driven to closure.
• Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and interact with the development and BSA teams for resolution of defects.
• Creates and maintains meaningful defect metrics to assess current status and progress against milestones and goals.
• Responsible for communicating the daily progress, issues and risks with the QA Lead and project teams
• Ability to coordinate and work in an onsite offshore model
• Support and participate in providing value added feedback to the QA team, including improving QA processes, procedures and standards.
• Works with peers across the organization to ensure that specific areas of the system are tested and released on time, and meet or exceed the expectations of business partners
• Take ownership of testing efforts
• Develop, execute and debug functional tests
• Work closely with development and functional QA teams
• Diagnose functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process.
Testing is carried out in each phase:
The requirements are tested by an acceptance test
The system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test
The programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services.
You are responsible under general supervision for the definition and execution of test scripts and accurate reporting of results, to ensure that the delivered solution meets specification.
You develop competence in specific areas of testing through training, development and experience.
You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law