029718-Cyber Security i7, CSU Practice and Consulting work for infra
The Ideal candidate will have a solid background within Cybersecurity and is responsible for overseeing the operations of the cybersecurity solutions.
The Cybersecurity manager is also responsible for establishing, maintaining and evolving end to end cybersecurity practices in a manner that ensures the organization meets its internal and external regulation obligations while supporting corporate mission and strategic goals.
This position plays a key role in the selection and recommendation of appropriate security solutions, and in the oversight of vulnerabilities and threats representing a risk for the organization
Other areas of accountability include:
• Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
• GRC Automation
• Risk Assessment and Risk Management
• Threat and Vulnerability Assessment and Testing
People and Process:
• Security Strategy and Transformation Consulting
• Enterprise and System Security Architecture
• ISMS and Security Operating Model Transition
Information and Data:
• Identity and Access Management Assurance
• Data Discovery/Classification/Protection
• Application Security- Penetration Testing/Secure Code Training/SDLC
Infrastructure and Technology:
• Protective Monitoring and Security Operations
• Incident Response and Investigation Services
• Advanced Threat Mitigation Solutions and Services
• Cloud Security
Providing recognized thought leadership by developing and publishing a relevant, well-presented, point of view on security related matters to the market.; speaking at industry events, and engaging in broader initiatives with the Capgemini Global Service Lines.
Improving the quality and standard of knowledge management in the Infra NA Cyber Security Team Leads by example and encourages others in the team to do the same.
Building and cementing relationships between the Infra NA Cyber Security Team and teams in other business units within Capgemini, within both NA and globally.
• Breadth and depth of security consulting or security architecture experience
• Sound business development skills
• Strong and proven consulting experience
• Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
• Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into cost effective technical solutions
• Detailed knowledge of at least one industry sector
• Relevant professional certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GPEN or similar)
• Minimum of 7+ years cyber security experience
• Be able to pass extensive background check for employment
• Experience devising and implementing secure controls based on the Cloud, Virtualisation, Big Data, SAP, SDN/SDDC or mobility (e.g. Bring Your Own Device)
• Experience designing and implementing Identity and Access Management solutions
• Experience designing and implementing Data Loss Prevention solutions
• Experience with SIEM Tools and processes
• Experience with Access Control Management processes and systems
• Experience with encryption techniques
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong compliance and regulation background (ISO 2700x, NIST, PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
• Operates in complex environments and takes responsibility
• Ability to quickly make sense of complex and ambiguous requirements
• Uses creativity and innovation to develop alternative solutions to issues or problems
• Experience with full project delivery life cycle
• Shows potential to lead and motivate teams in dispersed or complex environments
• Actively encourages and assists others in the development of more junior staff
• Experience creating information networks with key contacts in area of expertise
Client Acquisition and Development:
• Anticipates customer needs, investigates underlying causes and can identify both short and long term solutions
• Ability to build and foster client relationship in developing long term partnerships with customers
• Experience interpreting client needs; assessing full requirements and identifying solutions to nonstandard task queries
• Experience identifying key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data and coming up with new less obvious solutions to problems
Service and Delivery:
• Sets and manages realistic and deliverable expectations with customers
• Understands the needs of the client and balances them with those of Capgemini to lead to win,win situations
• Builds, designs and executes the analysis and tools required to drive process improvements on discrete projects or accounts
• Able to manage and direct others in the use of techniques to analyze and resolve Security issues
• Experience prioritizing and managing own time to meet agreed to targets
• Production of high quality written reports presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely while articulating expert opinions based on analysis
Innovation and Capability Growth:
• Ability to recognise Capgemini Groups’ capabilities and their value to the market
• Able to sell innovative solutions to Capgemini managers and customers
• Has stature, confidence and capability to articulate the Infra UK Cyber Security Team’s vision
• All round excellence in Business Delivery
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law