029698-Senior Software Engineer - Embedded Systems development
– C++/VC++/Embedded Systems development ,Firmware Testing
Desired candidate profile:
-Strong in C++/VC++ /MFC and embedded systems development
-Strong in firmware testing
-Writes, updates, or executes test design, cases, as well as procedures and reports results
- 10 plus years of experiences in product development and testing (prefer aerospace/defense/medical domain)
- Someone who has started career with development and currently working on testing
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts, Requirement analysis, Scenario based testing
- Familiar with Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015
• Excellent communication and interpretation skills
• Knowledge of source control applications like Clear case, Accurev etc
• Debugs, troubleshoots, and isolates software problems as well as offers strategic solutions, analysis, and advice regarding identified issues for future development
• Contributes to and supports root-cause analysis of failures
• Working from requirement specifications, develops, maintains, and updates test requirements and design
• Supports implementation, enhancements, and modifications to test cases, procedures, scripts, and code
• Identifies parameters, structure, and critical test components.
• Writes, updates, or executes test design, cases, as well as procedures and reports results
A Software Engineer designs, develops or maintains the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles).
Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management.
A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments.
You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas.
You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise.
You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes.
You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law