029649-Senior Infrastructure Bid Manager- WFH- Travel Required
The ability to understand and communicate the following at an executive level both internally and externally:
- Hands on experience with designing and implementing distributed architecture systems to terabyte/petabyte using OpenSource Software
- Experience in full life cycle Hadoop Solutions: requirement analysis, platform selection, design future state application and enterprise architecture, testing and deploying solution.
- Expert knowledge in modern distributed architectures and compute / data analytics / storage technologies on AWS
- Knowledge of a programming and scripting languages such as Java/Python/Perl/Ruby/linux
- Understanding of architectural principles and design patterns using frameworks such as Hadoop / Spark and/or AWS EMR
- Knowledge of SQL ( MS SQL, PostgreSQL, mySQL) and NoSQL databases (HBase, DynamoDB, Cassandra)
- Knowledge of technical solutions, design patterns, and code for applications in Hadoop.
- Experience in architecting and building data warehouse systems and BI systems including ETL (Inofmratica, Talend).
- Experience in performance troubleshooting, SQL optimization, and benchmarking.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience
- AWS Architecture / Azure Architecture experience ideally with the appropriate vendor certification
- Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
- Experience as principal technical lead on at least one major project.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- AWS or Azure trained / certified architect e.g. Amazon Certified Solutions Architect ; Associate or Professional Level
- AWS Redshift experience
- Oozie, Flume, ZooKeeper, Sqoop and/or R
- Hands on experience designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions in Hadoop Production cluster.
- Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration and release management, source code and version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
- Experience of consulting or service provider roles (internal, or external);
- Strong knowledge on software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Kan Ban etc.
- Broad understanding of enterprise project lifecycle
- AWS certification in any of the following
- Solutions Architect, Developer or Systems Ops
- A good degree level education is highly desirable
- Team lead and program or project management experience
- Experience using database technologies like Oracle, MySQL is required and understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB is preferred
- ISO27001/2 certification
- Redshift / Data warehouse experience
- Extensive automation experience with either Chef or Puppet
- Experience in designing or implementing data warehouse solutions is highly preferred.
- DevOps experience Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
We strongly encourage veterans and active military service personnel to apply
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law