029642-Strategy And Competitive Analysis Lead
The Strategy and Competitive Analysis Lead will work within a broader team within Group Strategy to gather, analyze, and report intelligence and analysis on Capgemini’s competitors, partners, and market dynamics to key stakeholders (Board of Directors, Group Executive Board, Group Executive Committee).
This individual’s analyses are integral to the firm's strategic planning and inform the Group leadership's decision-making.
• Deliver deep market research and intelligence, with focus on delivery of accurate, timely, unbiased and contextual analysis as a subject matter expert.
• Deliver competitor intelligence and market trends analysis in detail, and gleaning insight that is powerful and compelling to inform predictions and opportunities.
• Propose and manage (via a third-country, integrated research team) research projects, including projects covering competitive trends, market segmentation and technology insight.
• Support or lead detailed reviews of key market and competitor insights, and how Capgemini needs to react to grow in the short, medium and long term.
• Ongoing tracking and analysis of competitor activity and informing Group leadership on a weekly basis.
• Manage the budget allocation to research groups (internal and external) and associated projects.
• High proficiency in English language, verbal and written.
• Bachelor’s degree required / MBA or higher degree preferred.
• 5+ years experience working in a market insight and / or competitor intelligence position, preferably with an understanding of technology and finance related topics.
• Past experience in a technology consultancy is highly desired.
• Ability to work in an international and matrix environment.
• Strong familiarity with the global players for consulting, outsourcing and systems integration environments, especially federated matrix organizations
• Strong knowledge of the market in which Capgemini competes, including business management needs and challenges faced by customers, vendors and competitors in that space.
• Strong analytical skills, skilled in the synthesis of data and understanding from multiple data sources in order to deliver actionable insight.
• Experience in primary interviewing skills and secondary experience / ability in using/searching third-party research databases and the myriad of open source information sources.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills; ability to distil large volumes of data into the critical points
• Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and to encourage and support others to achieve their objectives.
• Focusing on detail while seeing the big picture;
• Working through ambiguous situations and undeveloped and/or abstract concepts with high level of comfort;
• Defining problems and methodically develop solutions; and leveraging project management skills.
• Proven extensive abilities to create networks, build relationships, work with senior management, and utilize Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel in great detail.
• Results oriented with strong time management skills, highly organized and driven to succeed.
• Must be willing to travel locally and internationally (up to 40%) and must possess or have the ability to obtain a valid passport for travel.
- Experience translating business strategies into accountable priorities for the team
- Demonstrated successful managing of individuals or team to achieve goals while maintaining individual or team satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience counseling or mentoring individuals to enable them to meet personal goals while simultaneously meeting organizational needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience successfully defining and leading at least one large complex project to achieve functional area goals
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law