Position Title-Technical Project Manager
Business Analyst Description:
- Seeking a qualified senior technical project manager who has experience managing medium to large scale multi-year and multi-disciplinary technology projects involving the implementation of core technology infrastructure.
- This PM will work with a team of technologists globally located across different time zones to effectively deliver projects, establish processes, and institute both tactical and strategic changes.
- This will require varying degrees of involvement from driving progress in the weeds to keeping detailed track of the project plan and status reports.
- Work closely with many different areas of the organization including Senior Management, Technical Engineering, Operational support functions, and Risk Officers.
- This role requires the PM establish themselves with key stakeholders as a reliable source of truth.
- Which will necessitate having an understanding of the subject matter from both a broad and detailed point of view.
- Drive project progress daily and directly, while keeping a close watch on both short term and long term deliverables, and understand the difference.
- This is a hands on role which requires excellent customer service and communication skills, the ability to organize, coordinate and track many moving parts, and do so with proficiency in multi-tasking and self-prioritizing.
- The qualified PM is balanced with a confident can-do attitude but is not a yes-person. They work smart to get things done, and are willing to go above and beyond to get things done right.
- This PM is responsive to the demands of the project, able to effectively manage vying priorities, and has a keen awareness of when and to whom an escalation is warranted.
- Extensive experience managing large/complex IT projects
- Lead project progress with initiative
- Perform as a project stakeholder, and partner with engineering and operations teams across technology disciplines for success
- Excellent project scheduling and estimation skills- Manage the project plan, and track risks, issues, dependencies
- Ensures plan is executing as needed, and escalates technical and procedural issues in a timely manner
- Exercises pragmatism and an out-of-the-box approach to problem solving
- Excels in a fast-paced dynamic work environment- Delivers management project status reports and presentations
- Facilitates budgeting/cost analysis/funding requests
- Facilitates cross-disciplinary coordination- Facilitates the defining / revising of operational processes Must be extremely detail-oriented, very organized and value the integrity of the data
- Maintains precise, accurate and timely meeting documentation, and is adept at actively tracking/managing follow ups
- Proficiency in standard project management tools (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including effectively articulating the message in a clear and concise fashion which is audience appropriate
- Customer service oriented
Skills Strongly Desired:
- Windows and Linux infrastructure knowledge
- IT Security, Cyber Security, Security Operations, Security Engineering
- Knowledge of PMI approach and application in industry
- In depth understanding of SDLC principles
- Have an eye for consistency in reporting
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Responsible for visioning the emerging technology waves within one technology domain;
• Being abreast of changes in the technical domain by keeping track of published material, developing whitepapers and technical papers;
• Building relationships with key personalities in the technical sphere and actively participating in interest groups;
• Responsible for post engagement support in defining high level technology architecture for engagements;
• Helping sales teams with technology expertise and participating in key client meetings as expert (Where relevant, architecting overall IT /networking solutions for clients);
• Pre-sales support on the technical front –attending key client meetings as an expert, reviewing proposals for technical robustness
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• 15+ years of experience
• Must have experience in Technical Process Expertise, Technology Application, Technical Solution Design and Continuous (Service) Improvement
• Should be proficient in Transition Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law