029612-Programmer / Developer Lead AM6 B 30000479 - CC - SAP Data Services Lead
• 10% Perform analysis of ETL requirements and provide input for technical design and perform quality control on the developed ETL components.
• 10% Profile various information systems, capture source/target mappings and transformations based on project requirements.
• 20% Configure BODS components including job server and repositories.
• 20% Set up BODS data stores to connect to variety of data sources such as SAP HANA, SAP R/3, SAP BW, Oracle, MS SQL Server , Teradata.
• 40% Develop jobs to extract data from SAP Extractors ,Tables, SAP BW DSOs, load to BW PSA; execute advanced data validation scenarios.
• Working experience in SAP Data Services.
• Working experience in MS SQLServer 2012.
• Working experience in Oracle 11g.
• Metadata mapping between BODS and SAP tables.
• Broad understanding of SAP ECC tables and SAP BW objects.
• Knowledge of relational and dimensional modeling.
• Create repositories, projects, workflows, data flows, scripts, data stores.
• Experience with AbInitio, BOE, and Essbase is a plus.
• Experience with Rapid Mart is a plus.
• 5 years of experience in SAP Data Services and project management in this area.
• 5 years of experience in SAP related projects.
• Experience working in a cross-functional collaborative environment.
• Business Analyst experience and ability to work with Tech Lead and Client SME's.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment.
• Self-starter with innovative mind set to leverage organizational facilities to learn newer technologies.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law