029606-Senior Network Manager
- Proficient is using resources to provide strong knowledge, skills and abilities required to resolve the most complex network solutions issues.
- Proven record in managing multiple network technology areas.
- Experienced in coaching and mentoring both team members, leaders and business partners.
- Ability to understand the company vision, strategic direction and the impact that technology has on it.
- Very strong understanding of WAN/LAN/Wireless including design elements.
- Skills and experience in managing complex infrastructure delivery that include multiple products, third party partners and geographies.
- Advanced delivery management and customer management abilities.
- Advanced understanding of services processes, technologies and ITIL.
- Advanced ability to assess, manage, and remediate high delivery risks.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large delivery teams and develop strategic plans.
- Advanced communications and executive level customer interaction skills.
- 15+ years IT experience in an enterprise setting.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law